Explore Our Management Packages
We offer flexible solutions for Treasure Valley homeowners
For the Hands-on Homeowner
- Professional Property Photos
- Multichannel Property Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening
- Property Showings
- Enforceable Lease Creation
- Move-in Photos
- First Month & Security Deposit Collection
Full Service Management
Worry-free Investment Ownership
- Includes Tenant Placement, PLUS:
- Quarterly Property Drive-Bys
- 24/7 Maintenance Coordination
- Notice Posting
- Move In / Move Out Inspections with Photos
- Accounting & Direct Deposits
- 1099s & Financial Reporting
- Lease Enforcement
- Legal Guidance & Support
- Biannual Inspections*
- Easy-to-Understand Monthly Owner Statements
- Competent Market Analysis
- Eviction Protection*
- *Management rates vary dependent on number of units. Extra fees may apply.
Discover Our Services
Professional solutions for your rental's needs
Why Choose Aloha Property Management?
Work with a team that prioritizes your rental home
We Stay Connected to You
Unlike some property managers who don't answer calls or emails, we work overtime to make certain you're kept in the loop. If problems ever occur in your property, we get in touch immediately, and we make certain your concerns and problems are promptly resolved.
Renters Enjoy Our Services, Too
Keeping tenants satisfied makes life easier for everyone. We respond to maintenance requests as soon as we can and take a proactive approach to maintaining relationships with our renters. Happier tenants result in fewer problems and better margins for you.
"Aloha is without a doubt the best property management company. They managed our home in Meridian for 5 years and we never once worried or stressed. You cannot go wrong if you hire this company to manage your rental. We are very, very pleased."
"We chose Aloha as our property manager in 2013 when a job changed caused our family to move across the country. John and the team were extremely professional and ALWAYS kept us informed on the property, changed in tenants, and changes in the market. Look no further for top quality service, real estate management know-how, and detailed financial reporting."